We have included answers to some frequently asked questions on how to add your logo to custom design printed scarf. Hope these clear your doubts.
Yes, we can do white-labeling on our scarves. A service using which you can add your company name/logo on our scarves, effectively re-branding them under your name.
We sew generic woven labels that declare material composition/content to all our scarves whenever you order them. If your order meets our MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity), we can sew branded labels at no additional cost.
We can also add branded hang tags for a nominal cost.
- For instance, Digital Print Scarf can be developed in 3 days whereas a jacquard scarf can be developed within 7-10 days.
- The bulk production of your scarves can be completed within 30-45 days from the date of sample approval.
- This depends on quantity and complexity (embellishments, embroidery, shearing) of the finished product.
- For in stock Items, 100% payment must be received before shipment.
- For Out Of Stock items/Special order/ or your design, 30% deposit before production and 70% balance before delivery.
- A nominal sample development charge is payable which is refunded on final order
Will I be charged additional tax/duties when I Import? Can you provide Certificate of Origin GSP/FORM A?
- In some countries there are no additional taxes or duties levied by customs.
- In other countries, tax and duties are levied under different circumstances, for instance, if the order value exceeds a certain threshold.
- Yes, we can provide you with GSP/FORM A for import tax deduction on request.
- We are registered under the new REX system replacing the existing system for the requirements of certificates of origin (Form-A)
- Please check with your local customs office for detailed information about possible charges.
- We at Tri Star Overseas have a non-disclosure policy and thus your designs are not shown, shared or given for reference to any other person outside the company’s eco-system.
- Moreover, We are also open to signing an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with you.
- We take your privacy seriously.
- It takes about 1h 10mins to reach Amritsar by taking a flight from Delhi. 6 Hours if you choose to travel by train.
- 2h 40mins to reach Amritsar by taking a flight from Mumbai.
Get Price Quote Now
Ready to customise scarves for your brand? Fill the form below to get started.
Follow Us on social media
Stay updated with our latest product launches and blog posts